Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kopi Luwak

"Give me NOW, something new!
Very tired of cafe au lait."

I can do that, if you must.
Try some pricey Kopi Luwak.

"Make it special, make it right!
Something fancy as an opera."

Don't be so huffy, have a seat.
Enjoy a cuppa from Sumatra.

"Woman really! Is this a trick?
I've had this Joe. Every visit!"

This blend is special, just for you.
Prepared with love from a civet.

"I don't believe it, suggested well.
And surprised you shared with me."

The civet excretes bean from it's rear.
Not every body's cup of tea.

J.A.Scott


*Please, be kind to your barista.

4 comments:

  1. Even though the bean is "excreted from the rear...", I still enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try it. I wonder if some people recall where eggs come from.

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried it but it's a really cute poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coffee is hard to find, and as you might imagine, not everyone would be willing to give it a try.

      Delete