Thursday, June 14, 2012

Vacation Day 1 - Dublin, Ireland

I don't smile often, but I WAS in Ireland at my first pub enjoying my first pint. Wouldn't you smile?


A quick look around at the first pub I visited in Ireland.


♫Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name. And they're always glad you came.♪ This was actually closed and we weren't even really sure this was a true pub. But I had to take a photo with the sign.


Dublin's Liffey river. Much to do on both sides, but the river walk is fantastic.


Crossing a bridge over the Liffey river, I stopped to rest for a bit. While doing so, I managed to take a few photos. The photo above shows a few of Dublin's locals, as does the video below.


Anything different deserves a photo, and I love the look of this cobble-stone streets.


This is a photo from inside the 'Brazen Head'. It's supposed to be Ireland's oldest pub, established in 1198. Check out the link, but don't forget to tell them I sent you. ;)


On the way back to our lodging for the evening, we took the Liffey River Walk. I saw these Magpies everywhere and decided to add this one to my photographic collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment