Saturday, May 15, 2010

London - Day 7

Back in London the following day, I decide to spend the day at the British Museum.


I haven't even entered the exhibits and I'm already impressed.


From a second level I take another picture of the atrium.


Nothing I love more than ancient weapons and armour.


Okay, I also have a soft spot for ancient Egypt.


Ancient stones with ancient writing. I want to start blogging on stones.


Spent more time here than the Louvre, but enjoyed it so much more. Had to take a break for lunch. Chicken curry and a piece of cheesecake.


One of the few busts without the nose broken off. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm thinking it's Augustus.


So much to see, really wish I had taken notes. Was impressed with these structures.


Ancient armour, ancient writing and now ancient coins. What else is there to see at the British Museum?


Oh that's right, the awesome sculptures.


The day was drawing to a close so I stopped at a local park to rest and reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment