Sunday, August 21, 2011

State Fair Park - Part One (Food)

This was the draw of the fair this year, 'Deep Fried Butter'. No I didn't try it. But from the people I talked to, they said it tasted like it sounds.


You'd think a simple potato would be a very nutritious alternative to the rest of the Fair's food choices. Then add butter, sour cram, bacon bits and suddenly you realize, not so much.


Another one of my yearly traditions. Mexican corn. Add to that, butter, mayo, grated cheese and cayan pepper. Try it! You'll thank me.


It's almost a rule, you can't leave the fair without having a cream puff. After the first two food items, I decided this was going to be it. Maybe next year I'll break the law and not order one.


My sister sent this photo to me. It's a picture of my niece Mykala just having won a cream puff eating contest. So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment