Monday, July 2, 2012

Vacation Day 10 - The Isle of Man TT (Moving On)

A random photo of the crowd watching the TT races.


Another view showing how close we actually are to the course. You can see one of the motorcycles zipping past.


Between races, we were able to move to new locations. We often took the opportunity.


As we were moving on, it gave me the chance to take some local photos. I found this house flying the Isle of Man flag.


For the most part, people watched the races from wherever they could find a seat. Here is an interesting place for rest we found.


The Isle of Man is a very hilly place.


I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE the view.


And never let it be said I don't take the time to stop and smell the roses. Or at least stop to photograph the local flora.

No comments:

Post a Comment