Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Introduction to Bond via eScala

Music Review - Bond
As some of you may know, I've been seriously supporting eScala in Britain's Got Talent. As much as I thought they were fairly original it was pointed out to me they are much like Bond. Oddly enough, I've never heard of Bond; not sure if it's predominately a European group or I've just had my head in the sand. At any rate, I was checking out a CD store this weekend (looking for a Blondie double disk with music and dvd's on it) when I accidentally stumbled upon a CD from Bond. If that weren't odd enough, the CD was a double disk, having both music and dvd's of choice songs. Long story short, I bought the CD and have listened to it, I have to admit I love it! A nice twist on instrumental music. Is eScala perhaps too similar? Not entirely sure, but as I like this music, my props for eScala are now doubled. Anyone else think Bond is brilliant?

Bond Website
eScala Website

No comments:

Post a Comment