Monday, November 21, 2005

Will Work For...

November 21, 2005 - Monday

Current mood: Contemplative
Well, I have to leave for work in a few minutes. Why is it that at times I hate going to work and other times I don't mind? Not that I crave going to work or anything, I think it just breaks up the boredom of staying home. I'm not sure if I could retire today, even if the chance came. I have many interests, but I still get bored. Nah, I think if I were retired I would find stuff to do. Work on old journal entries, work on my book, try to get some poetry published, I've got lots to do. I've changed my mind, I don't want to go to work, I want to retire right now!

____________________
Please Note: This was originally posted on the social network, Myspace. I was trying out a new blogging feature. Eventually, I abandoned Myspace in favour of Facebook and started a new blog here at blogger.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment