Friday, March 2, 2012

Chicago: Streets & Stores

For me, nothing says Chicago like an abandoned building. Nice brick work.


Make that two abandoned buildings. But you gotta love the structure! Curse the hanging wire, I need to photo-shop that out.


Not my favorite photo, but I love street signs and the angle of the photo.


Here is a still shot from within one of the "greasy spoons" we visited. It was called Clarke's Diner and actually fairly charming. {1704 N Damen Ave}


Inside the Exchange (1524 N Milwaukee Ave), I found many wonders. I was debating getting the Blonde item you see on the shelf. I didn't this time. But maybe an excuse to return?


Just about ready to head home, this is a mural I spotted just before getting in the car. Had the guys wondering what I was doing. In the end, one of my favorite shots.

2 comments:

  1. I love to eat your droppings.
    I mean "I'D LOVE TO"
    Sincerely,
    The Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these different images make me feel like a real U.S. Male!
    Right now, even as we speak, I'm "TUNING MY PIANO"
    Seen it?

    ReplyDelete