Friday, May 16, 2008

Highland Park Pies & Cafe

My Places* - Restaurant Review

Looking for a great place for coffee in the morning? Highland Park is a beautiful place I discovered last year. It has a bed & breakfast type atmosphere and you are welcomed as you walk in the door. Sarah and crew really make you feel at home. I've found it to be a great way to start the day with a little coffee, breakfast pizza, or whatever freshly baked goody may interest you. Located about 41st and Highland; stop in and tell them Jeff sent you. They'll have no idea who I am, but feel free to do so anyway. ;)






*Not sure ultimately where I'm going with this feature. Initially I was thinking of doing a review of various coffee places, then thought why limit myself to that? How about expanding it to include any place I truly like to visit, shop or eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment