Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oktoberfest - 2012

This year I went to Heidelberg Park for Oktoberfest. 
Live music was, of course, German.

Time for the ceremonial 'opening of the keg' is greatly anticipated.

Once the keg is tapped, free beer is provided while it lasts. 
(It doesn't last long).

Enjoying my Oktoberfest - first year, first beer. 
Hey, that almost rhymed!

"Anton" performs with the band for a while.

Dancing is almost mandatory. Funny story about that, just ask.

It wouldn't be a good beer event without food. 
Pork is provided as well as Brats. Gotta have a brat!

Another random shot of people dancing and having a good time.

Next year I plan to have more photos of beer. Wasn't really sure what to expect this year. Now I know for next time.

2 comments:

  1. The Oktoberfest in our area down here has become one of my favorite things every year, look forward to it every year.

    ReplyDelete