Monday, September 5, 2011

Milwaukee - Set 4 (General Mitchell Int'l Airport)...

A panoramic view of General Mitchell Int'l Airport.


The airports control tower.


Inside the main airport terminal are many shops and restaurants.


This is essentially a 'quick mart', selling magazines, souvenirs, candy and gum.


Another necessity when traveling, alcohol and dinner.


If you are passing through Milwaukee, this is a great place to find something to read on your flight.


When you are in Milwaukee, you can't pass up an opportunity to pick up some Harley Davidson merchandise.

4 comments:

  1. As a fellow photographer I'm always interested in seeing what photographers are doing I started following you on Google. I love the wide angle - panos



    http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started following your blog. Great stuff there. I'm a real novice when it comes to photography but I'm working on it. Really enjoying the panoramic shots also, lots of fun creating them.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Appreciate the visit. Sorry it's taken so long to respond.

      Delete